Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girls camp

Julie
Rabecca
me

Bev
Sophia
Bookie
Sorry, I havn't been posting lately cuz i just havn't gotten to it!!!
WEll..... NOW I will post about girls camp!! So girls camp was a BLAST!!!! I made a bunch of new friends from Cokeville and have gotten closer to a bunch of girls from my OWN ward!!! There is WAY too many from cokeville so I'm afraid I will miss someone!!! DON'T want to do that!!! So I now will list the girls from my ward that came to camp and then the ones that came to camp that I got closer to!!! ALL the girls in my ward that came to camp: Beverly, Sophia, Julie, Brooklyn ( my sissy ), me, Rabecca, Shayna, and Barbara!!!!!!! Then the ones I got closer to: Beverly, Sophia, Rabecca, and Shayna!!! I already know my sissy, Julie, and Barbara way well so ya!!!!!!!! Then our ABSOLUTELY, POSATIVELY, FANTASTIC leaders are: My mommy (Koriann), Deb (Julie's mom),Alisha, and Peggy!!! We all call peggy Pegasus cuz I just made that up!!!! and then we added to it PEEIN' PEGASUS!!!! Cuz she had a watch on (and there was no other watches in the WRETCHED WOODS) and she was also holding a glass of water in her hand so when she turned her wrist to look at the watch, the whole cup of water came squashing on her lap!!!! It was a HOOT I tell you!!!!!!!!! Everyone did crazy hairdoos too!! and we each had 2 braids on the side of our heads!! We also did skits where julie and I (as you can see i used the PROPPER GRAMMAR ONCE IN MY LIFE) were way whacky!! I sat on top of her belly and covered up my legs and her fave so it looked like her legs were apart of MY body!! so we pretended like WE were a arobics lady!!! It looked freaky and wierd!!! There are some pictures up above!!

6 comments:

Karmen said...

Girls Camp is so dang fun! That's when you make a ton of friends and a ton of memories...things you'll ALWAYS remember! Glad it was a blast!

Ruuddudes said...

Glad you remember the fun stuff and not dwell on the fact that we were the Stake Leaders least favorite ward... :) Oh well!
Love you so!

Allie said...

YAY FOR GIRLS CAMP!

Tiff Alaine said...

looks super fun! Camp is great. Love your hair!

val said...

look at all those fun hair-do's! That's what i remember most about camp~ looks like you all had a blast!

Sondra said...

Yeah, you all definitely have some interesting hair! Tiff loves girl's camp so much. But I never get to go to girl's camp because I am always in the Primary and not Young Woman's. Oh well. I love Primary a lot.

You still look cute even when you are all crazy. I bet your mom is awesome fun as a leader. You have a very cool mom.