Sunday, June 29, 2008

my b-day party!!!!




k so im l8 bout this but i did end up having a surprise party the next day!!!!!! it wuz a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dad said (on my b-day) hey kenna lets go to the store and pick up your b-day food for your b-day dinner! so u know me !! im all for it!!!!! so we go, get everything i want!!!!!!!! including SUGAR CUBES!!! (my favorite thang!!!) so when i came home my mom said kenna bookie is waiting outside in the tent for you cuz she said she needs you!!! so i go out there SO TOTALLY NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING!!!!! when i flip the tent flap up i see all of my friends!!!!! including MAKENDRA AND WHITTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (two of my BFF'S that moved away!!!!!!!) so u know me I started BAWLING!!!! so that wuz THE BEST B- DAY PARTY OF MY LIFE AND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

dandjyoung said...

That is so cool!! I'm glad you had such an awesome party! Hope you are being eternally grateful to your parents for planning such awesome party.

KADYKAKES! said...

I am so glad you had fun. Happy Birthday

Kitty said...

That would be fun! I wish my family would give me a surprise b-day party! LUCKY!

Tiff Alaine said...

SOunds like fun! Congrats on turning twelve, and Happy Birthday!

Allie said...

Wow that looks like a blast! That was nice of your dad to buy you whatever food you want! So your surprise that you thought you knew about actually surprised you! ( Didn't you say you thought you knew about it?) Anyways I probably don't make any sense but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deb-t said...

You are spazzy and I love it!

Katrina said...

Happy (late) Birthday Kenna. It looks like you had a lot of fun. It must have been one very big tent!

val said...

Sugar cubes, huh? Is that where you get all that energy?! Sounds like a very fun night! I'm glad you got spoiled and had lots of friends surprise you! Can't wait to see you in a week!

KADYKAKES! said...

I tag you. you can write from when you where born like I did


<3 u