Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Beach 2

my mom and jennifer
A few days later from when we went to the beach the first time, we went with my mom's friend jennifer and her kids!! it was a BLAST!! and at the end when we were getting ready to leave, there was this HUMONGO FREAK- OUT ISH WILD CREATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all think it was a CAT FISH!!!!!!!!! those are the only fish I love!!!!!!! otherwise, i CAN'T EAT FISH cuz i catch them and see them BLOODY and DECAPITATED cuz my Grandpa just RIPS the head off and you hear a big CCCRRRAAACCCKKK SSQQQUUUIIISSSHHH SSSLLLUUUSSSHHH sound that maked me want to VOMIT! i think thats another word for BARF of THROW- UP!!!!!!!! well ANTYWAY (notice that I put a T in it - that is what my Aunt DEB-T always does) the beach was a TOTALLY FUN THANG!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Karmen said...

Kenna, you are crazy and funny and disgusting! You really need to play Fear Factor...oh wait, you did! Wish we were at the beach with you! We'll see you in a few days! Yippee!

Ruuddudes said...

Yeah, that cat-fish had a death wish, didn't it? I mean, it followed you girls in circles for a good half-an-hour! I think it wanted you to taste it... :)

Allie said...

Oh Kenna you make me crack up! I miss you! See you SOON!

Karrots said...

Well, from you telling about it it is making me want to vomit!!!

val said...

Wow, this does sound a little like Fear Factor....and you did a great job at the reunion! Thanks for the entertainment!!

BreiAnna said...

UP DATE!!!!!!!!!

Sondra said...

Hey you cute girl! Hi! I am sorry I haven't been on your blog. I have missed reading your posts!

I don't like to eat fish either! And I don't like fishing and especially when someone rips the fish's head off and I have to hear the disgusting noise! Ick!

I'm glad that you had a fun beach day!

Tiff Alaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sondra said...

PS Tell Brooky that Tiff and I still love her even though we can't get on her blog.

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

NOW I WANT TO BARF, I'm glad we didn't eat fish for dinner tonight or else I would....ewwww....I'm never going fishing with your grandpa...I like my pretend world of delicious fish that doesn't have heads and bones and eyeballs...

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

P.S. Hey, I'm not on your favorite blogger list...WAHHHHH! I'm SURE it was just an accident...
Oh, I don't think I've put my neices and nephews on my bloglist yet...either...and too...oopsies! I'll ad you if you ad me!

Ruuddudes said...

Hey, the computer is FIXED! Hurry up and get un-grounded so you can post something! :) heehee