Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 12th B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for my 12 birthday tomorrow!!!!!! I bet i will get the BEST things EVER cuz my family is the BEST!!!!!!!! My family was planning a SURPRISE PARTY for me NEXT thursday! But Lexi Tillotson thought it was TODAY cuz my b-day is tomorrow! So she showed up with my present, her sleeping bag, and her pillow! when I answered the door you should have seen the surprisesd look on BOTH MINE AND HER faces!! then she was like DID I MISS IT???!!! and i was like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!! then MaKayla Kelsey and Neli Skinner were like LEXI COME HERE and they started whispering.....!!!!!! then i called my mom and told her and she kept on saying i dont know either! (she did too know the big liar!!! jkjk) then she told me that I was going to have a HUGE SURPRISE PARTY NEXT THURSDAY AND NOT TODAY!!!!!!! so Ya... thanx lexi for ACCIDENTALLY clueing me in for my party!!!!!!!!! Luv u all!!! You are going to have to talk to the BUM cuz the face CANT LISTEN!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Deb-t said...

Kenna, you are freaking hilarious! You've got your mother's SPRITE for life in you! Well anyway, Happy 12th B-day, girl! Hope your "surprise" party next week is the best! That's crazy about your friend showing up early on accident. Well, you can thank her for that, now that you can be excited for a full week until your party.
Love you!!!!

Deb-t said...

PS-
ARE YOU AWARE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY THE 13TH? THAT'S TOTALLY SPOOKY! If I were you, I'd watch out for those creepy werewolves that will crawl up the side of the mountain by your house tonight and howl just outside your window. Ooh, and the spiders that will attack your bed tonight right as soon as you get in....beware of those too. Your skin will start to feel really itchy and then you know you're about to be bitten.... ALL OVER!

MikeG Family said...

Ha ha...Kenna and Debbie - you BOTH crack me up! Happy 12th birthday, Kenners Memmott! (Who started that, anyway?) I love that your friend surprised you about your surprise party...oops! Have fun at it next week!

And, don't look in your closet tonight...you just might see that ghost that only comes out on Friday the 13th looking at you from behind all of your clothes. Whatever you do, don't fall asleep...you never know what he'll do to you!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
val said...

Happy Birthday today, Kenna! You are so fun, and what a great story about your surprise party! Deb and Tif, loved your comments too! And I love the Kenners Memmott...I can't remember who started it, but it was always fun to say! Love ya, girl and yippee, you're in Young Women's now! Very Fun!

KADYKAKES! said...

That probably ruined the whole suprise.



Happy birthday

Brielle said...

that was totally awsome well and fun love you kenna

KADYKAKES! said...

Tell Brooklyn to add me as her friend i can't see her page.
Thanks Lov ya lots

Karmen said...

Kenna! What a crazy, fun, crazy, cute, crazy, sassy, crazy girl you are! Did you get something great for your birthday?! Are you at Girls Camp right now?! Hope you're having a blast! Oh, and tell Brooklyn that she needs to send us all an invite to her "private" blog if she wants us to "visit"! Thanks! And I love your 12 year old buns!