Friday, May 16, 2008

WAR!!!

2 days ago, Brooklyn and I had half of a WAR!!! We built up our forts and got our stuffed animals ready to throw when Brielle started screaming! I guess she was sorta right because it was 10:30 at night! Brielle was sleeping in Brooklyn's bed cuz she is a POO! So Brooklyn said lets have a war tomorrow night! We will make Brielle sleep in her own room so she won't FREAK!!! Also, the night we had the war was a SCHOOL NIGHT!!!! WOWEECAZAM!!! PS. Brooklyn said she was too tired the next night she said we were going to have the war, so war will be TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Oh Kenna! :)

val said...

War time! Ooh, sounds like fun..but don't let my kids read this and get any ideas.... :)

Allie said...

Ha ha, who won?

Mad Hadder said...

Sounds like you have a case of cabin fever there! Throwing around stuffed animals? Yes, you need spring! Cute blog and haircut! Are you sure you want to take up the "texting habit"? Life will never be the same. The less phone is my life the happier I am! Love, M. Hadd

Karrots said...

Wow, that's kind of confusing!

MikeG Family said...

I hope you've had your war at this point, and that it didn't get put off any longer! Who won?

Katrina said...

Your war sounds pretty fun. You must have a fair amount of stuffed animals if you have enough to use as ammo. I have done this kind of thing with snowballs, but I think stuffed animals sound so much nicer than snow.

Ruuddudes said...

Is THAT all the giggling dad & I hear after we go to bed?!?!?

Deb-t said...

Oh my totally gosh that sounds like superfun! Some of those animals' eyeballs are pretty hard though so don't get whacked in the face with one.
Kenna, I get lot's of energy just reading your blog!
Thanks for the text today.
Love you too!

Brooklyn said...

I was there remember that was fun oh this is Brielle

Sondra said...

You funny crazy girls!