Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MEAN MOMMY!!!! J/K

My mommy won't let me go to what i want most! That is the end of the year Field trip to Donetta! The reason is that I walked on the sidewalk when I was supposed to go home from our Sunday walk because I was supposedly embarrassing her by yelling at Bridger on the street! When she told me to go home I screamed I HATE YOU to my mom really loud!! Bad move! I also put a THONG on Brooklyn and Brielle's heads when we were at the store UNSUPERVISED!! What a BAD GIRL am I!

5 comments:

*-ShAyNa*- said...

O sO nOt a GoOd MoVe gIrL! lol =D aNd YoUr TotaLlY miSsiN oUt... DoNetTa iS a BlAsT... EspEciAllY wiTh uR frIenDs!!!

~DaEsHa~ said...

We will miss u TONZ! It just wont b the same thing without u there! We will have to get together a bunch of our friends together and go together over the summer! I tlked to my about that and she said that would b great! o and I also tlked to ur mom and she said that when ur ungrounded than that would b OK!!! so cant wait til then! luv u tonz! gtg to school! bye bye!

Allie said...

Oh poor Kenna! Love you!

Tiff Alaine said...

Yelling at your mom is definitely not the best idea. Sorry.... At least you have a good mom to ground you when you're naughty! =P

PS I like your kiwi clock!

Ruuddudes said...

YOUR version of the story doesn't sound at ALL like the REAL version of that story! Keep talking yourself into believing it... :) In the meantime, life will be a LOT easier for you if you just learn to bite your tongue, girl!