Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goodbye Makendra!


We had a surprise "moving-away" party for our really good friend, Makendra last weekend. We had a chocolate fountain & a cheese fountain (Holy crap, they were awesome!), we played "Chief Bonga-Bonga (that's why it looks like we all wet our pants!!!), we danced & rocked to loud music, played air hockey, & scared the junk out of each other! It ROCKED so much!

Here's who came: Me, Brooklyn, Makendra, Shannah, Mariah, Neli, Paige, Audrey, McKayla, Lexi, Alexis, Haley, & Tahnee. It was SUCH a blast!

By the way, my parents are the coolest ever & they always throw the BEST parties!

I am SO gonna be like them when I grow up!

Bye, Bye, Makendra! We miss you and luv you!!!! Hurry & visit soon!






14 comments:

Ruuddog said...

That is one good Looking Chief BONGA BONGA!! HA Love Ya
Daddy

Ruuddog said...

Did Chief Bonga Bonga scare the Whiz out of ya?!?!

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

oh ya daddy! it was even better that u were cheif Bonga Bonga!!!!!!!!!

MikeG Family said...

You Ruud's really DO know how to throw the best parties! What a fun time, and I'm glad you have some fun pictures to look back on and remember your friends! This chief bonga bonga game looks...interesting? Do I even wanna learn how to play?

MikeG Family said...

Oh, and I love the way your new page looks - fabulous!

val said...

Now I remember how to play that game, funny! I think your mom and I learned it at a young women's new years eve party a long time ago..fun! Sorry your friend moved, buy what a fun party you had!

Deb-t said...

Hey Kenna.....very cute blog page. Looks like you all had a blast at the party! Yes, your parents do know how to have fun, huh?!
Love you!

Kiwi said...

Man looks like you had alot of fun but it still sucks that makendra is gone

Sondra said...

Kenna, That is a way better party then I've ever thrown! You do have such cool parents! What great pictures, and the cheese and chocolate fountains look so good! My kids would love those! Cheese and chocolate are two of the world's best foods! As long as your dad doesn't try to add milk to the chocolate fountain to make it more creamy!

Love you!

Karmen said...

Kenna, I miss you already! Do you miss me?! I love your new blog look! Let's have a party again soon! I'm just glad that your friends' chocolate fountain didn't turn out like ours did AFTER YOUR DAD ADDED MILK!

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, what a party you had! Mmmm...the cheese fountain looks awesome to try! What did you dip in it? I love Chief Bonga Bonga...pretty fun! Love you guys!

Ruuddudes said...

Yes, we LOVE to PARTY at this house, huh?! Can't wait for the next one. You'll have to ask Mindy, Tayzia, or Shineah some other fun games (Like Chief Bonga Bonga) so we can trick the girls again! Hee hee!

KADYKAKES! said...

Funny funny funny

Brooklyn said...

this is Brielle,thats sad that Makendra moved