Thursday, March 5, 2009

My best friends!!

~K~ so I have a few of friends that I would call my BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! They are: Brooklyn, Jocelyn, Ashley, Lexi Sh, Lexi T, Whittney, Madi, Kaylee...! I am sure you know them if you live in Montpelier! They have always been there for me and have never been mean to me! I love all my best friends so much! I would totally PEE without them!~ We always hang out, have sleepovers, play basketball and other sports, sleep in our clubhouse, paint nails, text, snowboard, sled, and do about everything together! As a matter of fact, I am texting some of them right now!~ I wish I could be with my friends ALL THE TIME! We are all like octuplets! Hey, kinda like the lady who just had them! lol~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
Well that is the gossip goin on about me and my friends now! luv luv! smooch! kiss kiss! *~*~:p

2 comments:

Allie said...

I am glad you have so many friends! Sounds fun! That was funny about the octuplets! I also love your little LUV LUV SMOOCH KISS KISS! That made me smile!

Sondra said...

Best friends are the best! It's so cool that you have so many, it's probably because you're such a good friend yourself.