Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged

Hey everybody! I am sorry I haven't gotten to this blog for a while! I have a new tagged account so check it out! Whoever I sent this Tagged email to can get on! If you want to get on and I didn't send it to you, please email me and tell me! I shall be sure to send you an email inviting you if you want to!

So my life has been pretty crazy for a while here and there! I am just getting off my grounding on Sunday, January 25th! I am so excited! Now I will be able to go to the boys basketball games with all my friends and just start chillin like a villian cuz my looks are killin! J/K! lol!

Well leave me comments please! lol

5 comments:

Kally said...

Hey Kenna I like your new background. Sorry we haven't gotten on your tagged, to much stuff to look at with bloggin, facebooks, now tagging, so sorry we still love you. What were you grounded for?

BreiAnna said...

O MY GOSH!!! rember when we slept in a tent and madethat ur voice mail!! :]

val said...

Hey Kenners, so glad the grounding is over so you can play!! And I love the rhyming....you're right, your looks are killin'.. what a babe!

Katrina said...

Hi Kenna, I am your mom's couisin Katrina. I like your blog too. I'm glad you are not grounded. I hated being grounded. I think I was grounded a lot.

I like your kiwi clock.

Sondra said...

I don't blog very much anymore either. Our computer was broken for a long time, and then Tiff's friend came and got it and fixed it in like 45 minutes! I'm pretty clueless at fixing them.

So, I think you're adorable. But I forgot how old you are. I'll talk to you soon. I'm glad that you have a blog!