Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kenna's Week ~

Today I got a new haircut. It sucks, because it was right AFTER school pictures, though! I'll post pictures tomorrow after I fix it & my mom takes pictures of me.

I am so excited for my Orthodontist appointment on Friday. I hope I can get braces. Hot pink & lime green with stars!!! His name is Dr. Van Dyke. What a cool and funky name!

Me & my friends are doing a dance to Soulja Boy & Clumsy for the School Air Concert. A boy is singing (lip syncing) for us. It'll be so freakin' cool!

My mom is a sub for my PE classes while my real PE teacher does high school track. I am SO EXCITED! My mom ROCKS! (She told me to say that...:)) But I really think she rocks like CRAP!

I am hyper tonight. My whole week has been hyper & full of emotion.

Love you...kiss kiss...

6 comments:

Kiwi said...

hey I like your hair It looks realy good u should leive it like that

Ruuddudes said...

I rock like CRAP? Is that a compliment?!? I think it is... :) You ARE a babe with the new doo! LOVE IT! (I sound like Zack & Wheezy on Dragon Tales... I need to change Brig's tv channel's once in a while!)

val said...

Wow, sounds like you have a lot of fun things going on! I can't wait to see you new haircut in real life in a few days! yay! Good luck with braces and your dance...what a lot of fun! And your Mom would be the best PE teacher...I hope my kids like me like you guys like your Mom!

Tracy Beckett said...

I want to see your beautiful new hairdo, too, Kenna! You are such a cutie. Have fun with your mom in P.E. Yahoo! Love and miss you.

Karmen said...

Kenna, you are one exciting gal! I want to see your haircut and I want to see your lip syncs and dances! Are you going to do it at the family reunion? I hope so!

Sondra said...

Hi Kenna! I know that you must be so pretty in with your new style! I can just tell. You should put a picture on here so we can see.

I hope you like your braces. Our Tiff got hers last April, and they worked so great. Her teeth were really out of whack, and now they're almost perfect. It's amazing what they can do. She will get them off this summer and she's glad. It's cool how they can put all different colors on them. Right now Tiffany has neon green. Love you Kenna!